Friday, May 21, 2010

FINALLY!!!!UFC BOOKS ROGERS CENTRE FOR MARCH 26 2011

I may be dreaming, I may be wrong but today Joe Ferraro has claimed that the UFC has booked the Rogers Centre at sportsnet.ca.
WOW, is all I have to say, I don't doubt Joe but I have been waitig so long, I just don't know if I can believe it or not.  I guess I will have to wait like the rest of the world, but like I said before I have talked with UFC execs and all they said was "it was happening already" so let's hope our crooked backwards government finally came to it's senses(or the UFC finally antied up enough buy-off money) and let's see some AMAZING ACTION right here at home!!  I really can't wait for one and I knew it was only a matter of time.
Stay tuned for all the breaking news in the coming days at Canadianprofighter.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Ontario might be bring in the MMA
    "Maximum Fighting Championship, Canada's leading MMA orginization would like to announce a tentative date for Ontario". Mark Pavelich, via Twitter

    ReplyDelete