Saturday, April 17, 2010

(fighter profile) Mady's Trained Kyle Prepolec

With the Recent Victories by Ali Mokdad(2nd round rear naked choke) and Chucky Mady(1st round triangle choke) alot of you are probably wondering about some more fighters from this top Canadian gym.  Here is a look at one of the top lightweight prospects in Ontario in Mady's trained Kyle Prepolec.

Name?

Kyle Prepolec

 Weight Class?

.Lightweight
 How long have you been fighting MMA? And what is your backround?

I' ve been fighting for almost 3 years


 Where do you train? And what skill sets do you favour?


Madys karate/and skill set is to become the most feared striker


What is your fight record?


7wins 1 loss


 What was your best fight? and worst? and why?


all the fights are the best even the loss I suffered but also have to be smart and be healthy I wasnt healthy but still gave it my all and he also tought me alot of this so all fights are the best


 What is your main skill set?


my main skill set is to be the best at everything i guess just like everyone else lol


 Which would you like to improve the most?

to imporve most would be I'm gonna say stand up

 When and Where and Who is your next fight?

no idea yet
 What is your main training goal?


to train as hard as I can everytime and make sure no one can keep up with my training


What advice do you have for new fighters here in Canada?


take your time learn and fight for the right reason


Do you think Canada is producing the best fighters in the world? and why?

I think canada has some great fighters but i wouldnt say the best cause everyone in the world has the best fighters and we all learn from eachother and as all fighters we are all equal


What advice do you have for any up and comming fighters?

find a good gym that you feel is like home


Who is your favorite and least favorite fighter?

lightweight-bj-penn welterweight matt hughes middleweight rich franklin light heavy- chuck liddel and forrest griffin and heavy weight cro cop and the natural couture


Give us your thoughts on your tough loss at Battle at the Border, do you plan on returning? Would you like a rematch?


it was probably sum of the most fun I've ever had I wish I could of put on a better show and like I told Woody a week before even though I was sick I'm still gonna go out there and do my best and I'd love a rematch that would be so much fun and it really depends on how things go if I return I'd love to but being safe and everything and findin the right people really does matter in the sport so be safe


Anyone in particular you would like to fight withing the next yr?

it doesnt matter who I fight cause I'll do my best to put on a show and win the fight

If you wern't gonna be a fighter what would you want to do?


return and play hockey and soccer or master paintball cause that stuff is so sweet

Any comments you would like to add?

sorry if I was boring and that I couldnt answer the questions I did my best lol and thanks for giving me and oppertunity to fill it all out and help u with the questions


No comments:

Post a Comment