Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chris "The Canadian Bacon" Logan looks for Victory this coming weekend at Battle at the Border 7!

Alright fight fans it's fast approaching and if your any kind of MMA fan like me (especially when it comes to Canadian MMA), You will be Getting pumped for some great fights just across the border in Port Huron, Mich.. For all of you who don’t know what it is exactly I'm talking about Come out and check this action packed night of fights and cheer on our Fellow Canadians in the process.




As a Spectator to these shows 6 times now i have yet to be disappointed, Although its only an amateur event these fighters definitely come out with the heart and passion of a pro! That being said We recently took the time to ask a few questions to Up and coming Canadian fighter Chris "The Canadian Bacon" Logan..



Logan Will be fighting this coming Saturday against fellow Canadian Kyle Propelec of Mady's Karate which is sure to be one hell of a fight! I can guarantee win or lose when you’re watching this kid fight your sure to get your bang for your buck

We will have all the updates on the fights next week so make sure to check back for results if you couldn’t make it out! Now read below for an inside Look at "The Canadian Bacon" And Good luck Chris!!



1- Name?


Chris "The Canadian Bacon" Logan


2- Fight Class?

160 now, eventually 155


 
3- How long have you been fighting MMA? And what is your backround?

Been competing for a year and a half, no prior martial arts backround. Been training for 2 years.



4- Where do you train? And what skill sets do you favour?

Supreme Mixed Martial Arts in Sarnia Ontario under John Fraser


 
5- What is your fight record?
    4-2
6- What was your best fight? and worst? and why?

Best Fight was against Rob Anarygyros, because it was my most recent, Worst fight was against Paris Boyd, was my first, and it was over pretty quickly


7- What is your main skill set?

I like stand up, but my best skill set is probably control on the ground.


 
8- Which would you like to improve the most?

I would like to Improve my stand up, because stand up makes for exciting fights.



9- When and Where and Who is your next fight?

My next Fight is Saturday, February 20th in Port Huron against 6-0 Kyle Propelec



10- What is your main training goal?

My Main training goal is to constantly improve my game

11- What advice do you have for new fighters here in Canada?

Advice for new fighters would be to train, train, train! don't get in there before your fully prepared.

12- Do you think Canada is producing the best fighters in the world? and why?

Canada is producing the best fighters, the training, skill set, and simply being proud to be Canadian and show what we can do.


13- What is the biggest hurdle ahead of you in the ring/cage?
Biggest hurdle in the cage is I m superstitious..stupidy superstitious!



14- Anyone in particular you would like to fight withing the next yr?

People I would like to fight this year are my 2 losses, Paris boyd and Justin Cardella, I feel like I have improved enough to get them losses back.


15- If you wern't gonna be a fighter what would you want to do?

If i wasn't going to be a fighter I would be fat..way fatter, cause its Damn cold come fight week!



16- Any comments you would like to add?

just want to thank everyone for the support and everyone who helped me get to where I am today, John Fraser, Jesse Gross, Woody "the wood" James, all the boys at Supreme MMA and Isagenix for hooking me up with suplements!

Click here to watch one of Logans previous fights, Check back for more

No comments:

Post a Comment