Sunday, February 28, 2010

(fighter profile)Clint "The Hammer" Kingsbury; world renowned wrestler

Our fans couldn't get enough of this tough Wrestling coach making his MMA debut so we thought we would bring his fans a little closer to "The Hammer" check out this fighter profile of one fighter you can count on doing big things..stay tuned for more on this Adrenaline fighter...

1 - Name: Clint "The Hammer" Kingsbury


2- Email - ckingsbury@magma.ca



3- Fight Class? 135lbs



4- How long have you been fighting MMA? And what is your backround?
 new to MMA as an athlete. I have been coaching MMA fighters for 3 years. What I coach is wrestling due to that being my backround.



5- Where do you train? And what skill sets do you favour?
I train at Adrenaline Training Centre London. My skill sets are wrestling and grappling



6- What is your fight record? 1-0



7- What was your best fight? and worst? and why? N/A



8- What is your main skill set?
Clinch position or Takedown as well control on the ground



9- Which would you like to improve the most? Striking



10- When and Where and Who is your next fight?
I would like to fight in May not sure who.



11- What is your main training goal?
Would like to make it in the WEC



12- What advice do you have for new fighters here in Canada? Stick to your roots...train hard and believe that you can do it.



13- Do you think Canada is producing the best fighters in the world? and why? I believe Canada is...Rational we want it more!



14- What is the biggest hurdle ahead of you in the ring/cage? Improving my hands. feeling comfortable to strike with the best in the weight class



15- What advice do you have for any up and comming fighters?Train hard and surround yourself with the help you need to get there.



16- Who is your favorite and least favorite fighter?Favourite fighters are Clay Guida and not so fav is Chek Congo



17-Give us your thought on your impressive victory, and do you plan on returning? Would you like a rematch? I felt really good. I was prepared and just wanted the fight. I would like to fight again in any organization. I thank the XCC for the fight and hopefully i can fight again there.



18- Anyone in particular you would like to fight withing the next yr? I will fight anyone that is willing to keep the pace with me.


19- If you wern't gonna be a fighter what would you want to do?I work for Sport Government



20- Any comments you would like to add? I just want to thank everyone that has made this possible. The guys, Mark Hominick, Sam Stout, Peter Brown, Chris Horodecki and many others are making this possible. It is great to see my past accomplishments rocognized, but now for the future. I want to be a Belt holder and will do what ever it takes to get there.

Thanks all,


Clint "The Hammer" Kingsbury


Watch Clint in action at Battle at the Border 7 Below:


No comments:

Post a Comment