Monday, March 8, 2010

Pecker'd Report March 8th, 2010

It's time for a new column for our readers every week and it's the Pecker'd report.  Every week Alex"Pecker"Gasson Adrenaline Training center's manager will be reporting to us the weekly goings on from the gym this is week one:

Ladies and Jerks, brats and princess's, it is with my pleasure that canadianprofighter.com has asked me to write a weekly blurb pertaining to, well, anything I damn well please.


Now this isnt going to be a column on how to bake the best cookies, or how to drink a beer in less than 1 second flat (although I can do both quite well), its going to be about our beloved sport, the ins and outs, ups and downs, training tips, eating tips, party tips...etc. Now this doesnt mean that Im going to stick to just kicking and punching talk, Im going to reach out and ask you for advice, and what you want to read about, because really, this is about you!

I look forward to laying down some track every week, giving you the weeks best in my Pecker'd Report.

any gym managers or head trainers interested in submitting a weekly or monthly article please contact us as we would be happy to hear from you

2 comments: